Warning: Use of undefined constant btdogan - assumed 'btdogan' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/37/d262486060/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-sync/fbcs-frontend.php on line 95
What do you do when you are watching the TV ? Just Watching the TV ? We all know that it’s not really true. Today, we are all becoming multi-screen. That’s means, it’s become really normal to tchat with Facebook friends, or to tweet about the program you are watching.
GlobalWebIndex publish a study about, what people do when they are watching the TV.
- 44 percent check Facebook and other social networks.
- 36 percent read news.
- 33 percent play games.
- 31 percent read or write email.
- 28 percent search for products to buy.
- 23 percent look for information related to what they are watching.
- 12 percent share opinions on TV shows.
- 10 percent interact with TV shows’ online content.